Let The Games Begin. [Pt2]

image

So he can finally see me.

Look at him. A sight I can’t help pity. Lucky for him I know all about him. Obviously this isn’t something he is aware of, but which woman airs her dirty laundry?

With his sad brown eyes, sunken into a bag of depression. They were so swollen one would mistake him as someone who physically fought often. Empty and lost. I could see straight through them. The first sign of weakness – I could see through to his soul. He wasn’t man enough to guard his eyes with what he wanted to show the world. That’s why I chose him.

Clothes crumpled, hair greasy, nails unkept. He must think the world is at his feet, me paying him attention. This is just the start baby, keep looking back at me, walk straight into this trap. Consume this beauty I’m showing to you on the outside, because it’ll control you. You are what you consume sweetheart, and this is the start on my consumption.

He will never know that I’ve been shadowing his life from 8 months. Following his every move, stalking his every emotion, drinking his every thought. Everyday. This is the first time I have presented myself to him, but today will be his last day having any control over his life.

He is now me.

1. May 21, 2015 / 3:13 pm

Is you, or will be you, after your hunger consumes you, and you devour him? 🙂
    Captivating.

• May 21, 2015 / 3:15 pm

He is her, she is he, she consumes him, he consumed her? The beauty of writing hey Raven!

• May 21, 2015 / 3:25 pm

Totally. It came across to me almost like she was a vampire, or a spide who happened to look like a human woman. 😉

• May 21, 2015 / 3:27 pm

I haven’t gotten round to figuring out who she’ll be yet. This is the continued version to the first extract The First Encounter I wrote a few days ago. Because you mentioned all the above ill make sure she’s none of those lol 😛

• May 21, 2015 / 3:30 pm

Ah. then she won’t be an alien sent to find a specimen either ;P

2. May 21, 2015 / 5:29 pm

I enjoy her ravenous desire to envelope this man entirely. Her predation is macabre and passionate. There were a couple of places where I lost the flow but this is a great piece. Thank you for sharing!

• May 21, 2015 / 5:35 pm

You’re most welcome, thank you so much for passing by I really appreciate it. I know, there are times where I don’t make sense of things properly but there isn’t ever a right or wrong and I love that more.

• May 21, 2015 / 5:38 pm

The blurred line of morality. I love crossing those lines it really defines the depth of the human experience. I’ll be looking for more from you in the future.

• May 22, 2015 / 12:52 pm

Thank you so much. If you could read chapter before this The First Encounter you’ll get why she says why she does! Thank you for passing by! X