"I'm so many types of bitches"

image

Why are you always so cold?

This is something that I hear often, and it doesn’t have a thing to do with my temperature.

I am known as being a person who can switch off their emotions and put an ice block where my heart ought to be. My tounge can be viscous and my personality can alternate from sweet to poison. I have the ability to destroy a person with my words alone. It can be quite brutal. I have singe handedly destroyed every relationship I’ve touched.

But they can never seem to let me go.
But is it my fault?
But I wasn’t always this way.

Time changes us, it’s something we have no control over. Situations we hurdle through overtime mould us into the beings we are today. I can’t be blamed for facing everything the world wanted to throw on top of me, and coming out the end a a stronger person. Is it a fault of my own that I had placed a huge amount of trust into very few people, and even those few couldn’t handle keep that trust safe. Is it something I did that has made value relationships less as the years go by.

When I sense an opportunity of betrayal on their part, communicating the problem is not something I prefer. Tearing them away from my life feels the most effective. I will do everything in my power to make that individual feel irrelevant to me.

But as I said, they can never let me go.

They say there’s a lot more good in me than bad.
There’s a lot more purity than evil. There’s a lot more kindness than hatred.

Darkness can’t drive out darkness, only light can do that. Love will always conquer all.

That’s a reminder to myself first.

Nā™”

1. June 10, 2015 / 8:16 am

So you believe in sustaining more than breaking or is it that you want to believe so ??

• June 10, 2015 / 8:29 am

In context to relationships..sustaining In context to relationships..sustaining them or breaking the cord…while reading the post I was like ok so you have a harsh tongue few relationship which in someway do disappoint you and u bluntly move away then again the people dont let you go sighting the good in you et al and in the end you seem or breaking the cord…while reading the post I was like ok so you have a harsh tongue few relationship which in someway do disappoint you and u bluntly move away then again the people dont let you go sighting the good in you et al and in the end you talk of darkness and love somehow echoing the sentiments of ppl who can’t let you go
        That’s why I asked coz the end seemed to be contradictory to the start !!

• June 10, 2015 / 8:30 am

Isn’t that just the beauty of writing. It doesn’t have to make sense to anyone but to those who feel the words relate to them alone. Aren’t emotions as a whole a contradiction. that’s the point being made, my emotions feel one thing I’ll portray another.

• June 10, 2015 / 8:35 am

Looking at things from this point of view…well then everything there is,is a contradiction in itself,like say life moving towards death that should be the greatest contradiction anyways writing is fun be it in agreement or contradiction šŸ™‚

• June 10, 2015 / 9:01 am

It nice to know every perspective on a peace of writing. That’s the fun part, learning everyone else’s thoughts. Thank you for passing by šŸ™‚

• June 10, 2015 / 9:05 am

Yes it is .. Thanks for replying … Continue your journey with the pen all the best šŸ™‚

2. June 10, 2015 / 2:41 pm

I find I’m the same way, I loved this piece, as it was very easy to relate to.

• June 12, 2015 / 11:18 pm

The older I get, the more I realise that the World has good people with integrity and good judgement everywhere. It’s just that they’re camouflaged and take time before they embrace a new friend. They also exist beyond one culture of belief system. I hope you find more of them NM, Its my opinion that part of being human is having some kind of motive – it gives us drive to achieve things. Motives don’t have to be bad and probably most of the time, people are conflicted in any case e.g their head and their heart. It the old saying is true that the measure of a man is demonstrated by his use of power, then it’s up to all of us with some kind of power to use it wisely – its almost like money you put in the bank that earns interest, but only if invested wisely. Sorry, I didn’t mean to write an essay!

• June 13, 2015 / 8:53 am

Yet I’m so glad you wrote your essay. I’m glad you could express you’re opinion and I myself hope I find more people who integrity and good judgement. Sadly I either attract drama, or it follows me. Thank you so much for stopping by. X

3. June 21, 2015 / 9:38 pm

Hi – thanks for “liking” my poem! You’re sharing some interesting, deep thoughts and advice on your blog.

4. beausex
    July 11, 2015 / 4:51 am

The colder outside, the more sensitive within. I love it.