More Fool Them.

image

It sad, that in this generation we have to ignore someone to get their attention.

It hurts so much, when the person you thought cared most about you, in fact doesn’t. The way your heart tears. Your soul rips. Your world crashes. It’s as though the floor won’t stop moving, your eyes won’t stop blurring. You swallow the lump in your throat.

You just can’t understand can you. How one minute they can be riding with you, and then suddenly switch lanes without notice. It’s crazy how you can mean so much to a person, and overnight don’t. The pieces don’t fit and the answers don’t make sense.

One day it won’t matter.

It’s such a shame, it’s such a shame that, that one person could not appreciate the goodness that you have in your heart. It’s such a shame that, that one person was not big enough to fulfill the promises they once made. It’s such a shame that, that one person bought disappointment to your feet. It is such a shame that for you the sun does not shine anymore.

But we haven’t been given the power to control a beings actions nor their emotions. Sadly enough we don’t live in the fantasy world we’d all love to hide away in. Our hearts must endure the pain as we see the number of days that are to come. Long nights. Slow days. Time doesn’t stop, the world doesn’t stop, people don’t stop. Everything continues moving as must we. Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day, it doesn’t get a day off.

They say grief comes in two parts. The first is loss. The second is remaking of life.

N

1. July 8, 2015 / 10:49 pm

So true, you gotta ignore someone for them to notice you and bad situations often bring people together. The world is so backwards when it comes to common sense, that’s why you mustn’t change with the world like most do. Just adapt because there is no rewind in this life.

2. July 9, 2015 / 2:14 am

So true, almost made me cry because of how relatable it is to me!

3. July 9, 2015 / 7:34 am

Oh dear, that first sentence. Why do I know that feeling so well…

4. July 10, 2015 / 3:37 am

I’m experiencing this with someone right now that once claimed to be my best friend and now barely acknowledges me. Oh how I miss my best friend. 😒

• July 11, 2015 / 4:26 am

I reach out about once a week with a text but get no response. It happened again today. If she values our friendship she will respond at some point.

• July 11, 2015 / 5:48 am

Or maybe you need to stop reaching out and give her the opportunity to sense a value for the friendship herself. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind Steve.

5. July 10, 2015 / 8:09 pm

So beautifully written. And you are right, we don’t have any control over other’s emotion.” I will go as far to say, we cannot force our emotion on others either. We may have a heart full of love, but we cannot force others to embrace or receive it. All we can do is to survive the second phase as you said, “Keep living!”
    Always enjoy your post. Thanks for sharing and visiting my blog.

• July 10, 2015 / 8:15 pm

Thank you so much for coming back and reading it means the world to me! Survival. It’s what we do. X

6. July 20, 2015 / 12:29 pm

masha Allah! That is some deep writing which provokes the reader to feel the pain and relate to it. Keep up the good work! 🙂

7. July 24, 2015 / 4:26 pm

This is exactly what I’m currently going through. I blamed myself for his distance. I sometimes still do blame myself. I’m just trying to manage my emotions. Day by day. You’re right, one day it won’t matter. I cannot wait to see that day.

Thank you for this post.

• July 24, 2015 / 4:43 pm

I remember telling myself to get through the days alone and one day it won’t matter. The only thing I’ll advice is to keep your mind busy by keeping yourself busy. By nightfall you’ll be too exhausted to think of those who don’t think of you. X

8. July 1, 2016 / 3:09 pm

Prayer and meditation worked for me. When I was alone and unhappy, I focused on my faith in life. I then had the clarity to make the choices that led me out of the darkness.