“Muslims Are Terrorists!”

13533280_10209756074757536_2379089593782523847_n

Every morning, I wake up and another little part of this world is painted red with blood. The men holding the paintbrushes say that they’re Muslims; so the world look to the whole Muslim population like they have blood on their hands.

As these men, continue painting the world red, in the name of Islam, and in the name of Allah, the people of this world become the puppets to their strings. These men say JUMP and the world says how HIGH!

These men, who go by the name ISIS, if they chanted animal noises and claimed they were sheep, I wonder if the world would nod in agreement. Wouldn’t that make headline news!

“MUSLIM SHEEP TERRORIST KILLS THOUSANDS!”

As Ramadan comes to an end, and the most powerful nights of the whole 30 days meet a close, Muslims around the world have been standing in prayer, and meeting in mosques to make the most of the last days of this holy month. Meanwhile, ISIS, the so called  “Men of the Muslims”, are using that time to torture,  slaughter people while throwing bombs around like flowers.

They say that their actions are justified by Islam, and that they are projecting the rightful message of the Quran yet they murder, and kill Muslims, believers of Islam, every day.

The rest of the Muslim population must have a different idea of what Islam is, and we must all be reading the wrong Quran, because the world refuses to respect Muslims for who they really are, yet readily accept ISIS’s idea of Islam and their message in their Quran in a heartbeat.

My Islam is a religion of peace, and my holy book The Quran to me is the key to wisdom; it is a spiritual doctrine that holds the knowledge and lessons that are necessary for both peace and tranquillity.

The Quran equates the murder of ONE as the elimination of an entire race. Can you imagine how fearful a Muslim would be to commit such a sin? Growing up I’ve been taught to harm no living thing, no creature, no insect! Standing on a spider was deemed sinful! Taking someone’s life is something I don’t even see in my nightmares as it’s an act that doesn’t’ exists in my mind, my thoughts, my heart. That has come from the teachings of my religion.

What ISIS claim they stand for, and what the roots of their beliefs are have no correlation with my religion. They’re representing themselves as a group of vicious, and heartless murderers, they DO NOT reflect me or any other Muslim! They don’t stand for a human being, let alone a religion.

This shouldn’t be an issue we as a world should just be coming wary of. This is an issue that has been ongoing for YEARS and the war torn countries in the Middle East have seen the worst of it. We as a world turn a blind eye to it because we’re not directly affected, or we’re not having to wake up every day to the sounds  of bombs instead of birds.

Until it does affect us and we hear that a nearby country has been hit, or people from our home countries have been responsible for hacking innocent people to death. We become more aware of the monstrosity then and we only then do we start to fear and question what is happening to this world.

All lives matter, and those who take lives don’t belong to any religion, or any race, they don’t represent anything or anyone but themselves, the only thing they stand for is  one thing and that is, they’re murderers.

While many of us come together with our friends and our family to celebrate the end of yet another successful Ramadan, and while we bathe in the festivities; may the people who are burying their sons and daughters, the people who are mourning for the loss of their mothers and fathers, the people who are picking pieces of their brothers and sisters body out of the rubble, the wreckage and what is left of the buildings around them, and their lives, be remembered in our prayers.

Love Always;

Nm.

28 Comments Add yours

1. As some who grew up Muslim and still has family that are it is very sad to see a whole religion (and all those who practice it) labeled. I wish you a wonderful Eid.

Liked by 3 people

1. NM says:

Thank you so much for such a kind comment! ❤

2. Mr. X says:

You speak such truth, it’s insane! Keep doing what you’re doing and may you have a blessed Eid.

3. Shahz says:

So true,very saddening to note all what’s going on.May Allah protect us and the entire mankind.Eid Mubarak!

4. darci says:

This was a beautiful post. I appreciate your thoughts on the matter and hope that many will read your words.

5. Chelsea says:

I’m totally with you. There are so many ignorant people in this world, it’s ridiculous. Thank you for bringing light to this issue.

Liked by 2 people

1. NM says:

Thank you for reading and being so open minded xx

6. B.B. Free says:

Your title hooked me immediately. Well done! I expected to find a rant about Islam, and instead I found a beautiful tribute to what is in reality, radicalism aside, a beautiful, poetic faith.

Liked by 1 person

1. NM says:

Thank you so much for reading! It means so much ❤

Liked by 1 person

7. It irks me more than anything when people generalize others simply because of the actions of a small group of people. Lately it seem like we’ve been seeing more and more of this pattern happening across the world. Some of the kindest, most loving and compassionate people I have ever met in my life were muslims.

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. ” – Jimi Hendrix

Liked by 2 people

8. Marcus Ampe says:

Reblogged this on From guestwriters and commented:
    As-Salam-u-Alaikum,

In the world lovers of the Only One True God also could say As-Salam-u-Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh” (“Peace be unto you and so may the mercy of Allah and his blessings”).

Though we find angry people who say the are true lovers of Allah, and followers of the prophet Muhammad, they do not mind to go in against the ideas of that prophet and the prescriptions of the holy book he presented to mankind.

The world should recognise the difference of those terrorists who even do not mind to bomb sacred places, burn Qurans, rape and kill children and young women.

Though they often shout “La il laha il Allah, Muhammad a rasool Allah.” (There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger)they often take on an attitude that they are the (new) messengers of God to whom the whole world has to listen.

They themselves may say with conviction “Bismika Allahumma amutu wa ahyaa” (oh Allah in your name I live and die) and enjoy taking the lives of others, they clearly have forgotten that it only belongs to Allah ta ala (Allah The most high), the Most High God of gods, to give and take life. Human beings should leave it to God to judge others and to decide over their life.

Already too many faithful Muslims lost their lives by the aggressive terrorist acts of those criminals, of whom many spend more time in the battlefields, prison, or ungodly places than in the mosque or reading the Quran.

Best the Muslim community shows the world where those terrorist go wrong and why they are not real faithful Muslims. Only by coming out showing the world what a real Muslim has to believe and to do and what he or she may not do, other religious and non-religious can come to see this Daesh or ISIS matter has nothing to do with religion, but all with power and expansion drift.

9. nnsmith says:

I am a Christian. I respect your thoughts and have never viewed all Muslims to be like that of ISIS. Kudos to you for speaking out on this topic.

10. This is a wonderful post. I wish everyone bashing Muslims and Islam would read this. Eid Mubarak!

11. Beautiful post. In the Philippines where I live, muslims and christians live together. Sure we have problems too, but overall, the citizens live in harmony. Unfortunately, the manner by which some extremists carry out their brand of ‘faith’, already horrible as it is, has made it very difficult for peace loving and good muslims.

I know muslims are subjected to double standards and this has to stop.

Liked by 1 person

1. NM says:

That’s a beautiful thought, two communities living together in peace. In only the world took a leaf out the books of the Phillipines where you live! X

12. I think most people actually have more common sense to think that it’s not Islam or Muslims at fault, but the human heart. At the end of the day, the world should be united in bringing more peace and harmony regardless of our differences.

13. Klaudia says:

Wow , excellent and powerful post . I initially came over for a different post . I am glad I found this one . I will share your post to my FB page . In days like this … thinking of Nice / France yesterday . So awful .

14. Kerr Quevedo says:

This kind of culture that tags Muslims as terrorists are really mean. I mean, religion is not how everyone should be judged, it’s through how he practices it. It’s completely unfair because there are many Muslim brothers and sisters out there who have good hearts.

XX

15. Islam was always the most tolerant of all religions. While the Romans slaughtered Christians and Egyptians abused the Jews, Islam grew in full tolerability, learned from other religions, built universities and was the most developed. That is the true Islam, not those people trying now to preach as ” true ”.
    Label all Muslims as terrorists, would be just the same as tag all Russians as drunks and communists, all americans as fat, stupid pigs… you see where I’m going? In recent years it has become a stereotype and that’s just disgusting.
    But although I’m not against Islam, I do feel offended concerning the tolerance and mutual respect issue NOW.
    Maybe you would like to read my article, I would like to know your opinion about that 😉 : https://liberlibra.wordpress.com/

16. Rachel says:

I wish people wouldn’t label someone who is Muslim as a terrorist, it really annoys me and is in part the fault of the media who always mange to label the two as one x

Liked by 1 person

17. People who do bad is not with religions. Religions are created to encourage people to love one another, it is the primary goal of god to us, but there are some people taking advantage of it ,to ruin trust and create more hate to one another.

Liked by 1 person

18. Joanna says:

I don’t think that religion matters and to fight in the name of a religion is stupid. Religion, by definition, is a way of people finding comfort and forgiveness in the idea of God, named God, Allah, deity, etc. Muslims, same as Christians or Protestants, are people. And religion does not define a person!

19. Hi Nazrin,
    We (Don’t Strap Them In) are a campaign aimed to battle Islampahobic stereotype of “All Muslims are terrorists” in Sydney. While we realise Islampahobia is a global problem, we are based in Sydney because it was ranked one of the highest city regarding Islamaphobic attitudes and practices in Australia. To help our cause, we’d very much like to share your beautifully written blog post onto our WordPress, Facebook, and Twitter. Admittedly, we are new and have only recently started up our campaign, it would be wonderful to have your support through likes, follows, comments, or even simply allowing us to reblog this post.
    Thank you for sharing your words and we hope to hear back from you.

Liked by 1 person

1. NM says:

Hey DSTI! Thank you for coming by and having a read! I would be more than happy for you to share this piece on any platform! The more the word gets out the more people will know! Thank you!

1. Thanks so much Nazrin, for following us and allowing us to repost your blog post. We absolutely agree with you; the more the word gets out the more people will know! And exposure and awareness are the key was in battling a problem like Islamaphobia.
        We hope you continue to share your words and thoughts through your blog, the world can use a little more thought-provoking conversations starters like you. Thanks again.

Liked by 1 person

20. Reblogged this on and commented:
    We’ve been given permission to reblog this great blog post by Nazrin, the writer herself. In response to our previous post on ISIS threats and the heightened level of terrorism in Australia, we hope you keep her words in mind.

Liked by 1 person

21. Sarah Hanson says:

I understand where you’re coming from when you feel discriminated against and identified as something you’re not just because of your religious beliefs. That has been quiet a common feeling among the Muslim community with all of the recent events taking place. However, I can only wonder how different the nation would react to the Muslim community if they were to stand together as Americans and not as a religion. One might find it hard to trust someone deeply rooted in their faith because they might be doing more harm than good without even realizing it. For example, If Sally was a member of the Muslim faith, and she knew of suspicious activity being carried out by fellow members of the religion, wouldn’t you prefer if Sally exposed the people in charge of the scheme? This would prevent from the spread of Muslims continuously receiving the stereotype of a terrorist.